Monday, April 2, 2012

Follow Me in Morocco

Email
For anyone wishing to send me emails during the MdS from 7 April:
Follow this link and click on ‘Write to a competitor’ or ‘Ecrire aux concurrents’. You will need to enter my running number (415). Please do NOT try to send attachments or anything other than plain text, or I won't get your email!
THIS FACILITY WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE UNTIL 7 APRIL AND WILL BE REMOVED ON 13 APRIL!
There will also be a finish webcam on the above page, you might spot me crawling over the line each day.
Last year, it was possible to follow arrival through checkpoints – I’m not sure if this will happen this year. Please be aware that these results take time to update – mostly they are quite good, but occasionally someone’s results will get missed.
GPS Tracking
Track me with a Google Earth interface from the GRC Website - Log on using:
Username: DEMO2
Password: DEMO2
This site is safe, so ignore the certificate warnings and opt to view all content if prompted.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Facebook

The race will have feeds onto Facebook and there will also be a webcam on the finish line each day, so if you've really nothing else to do; have a look at the Facebook page and see if you can spot me!

No comments:

Post a Comment